Thursday, March 31, 2011

My setup part 2

A continuation to yesterday's post!

Benro Tripod A-550EX with BH1 ball head. Cost me ~S$200 2yrs ago
Here's the tripod that I have. It's a Benro A-550EX with BH1 ball head. I bought this 2 years ago after getting my compact camera (Canon Ixus 860IS). It's a pretty sturdy tripod and it has served me well (at home). I've been using it to take videos / pictures for the celebrations we've held at home. But it's considered under-utilized  cos I only mounted a compact on it. I brought it out on a zoo trip before but we didn't get to use it at all.

I got to play around with my new camera bag today. It's simply amazing! I'm so glad I decided to buy this backpack. A picture paints a thousand words:
Kata 3n1-33 (S$175, Parisilk)
Kata STH-3n1 Tripod Holder (S$20, TK Foto / Parisilk)
Bag with Tripod assembled
As you can see, the tripod is held tightly in place. It's simply amazing! I was still worried whether it will be able to hold my tripod but I'm really happy that it does it so nicely!
Note: The weight becomes horrible though! haha!

That's it for today. My dry cabinet should be arriving tomorrow. I'll post some pictures of it in action if I manage to set it up! Cya now!

No comments:

Post a Comment